Nash is very experienced with pre and post-surgical rehabilitation, working in hospital and private practice settings.
Pre-surgical rehab (Prehab) is important in getting your muscles and joints ready for surgery so that you will recover quicker post-op. It is also beneficial to be educated on what to expect post-operatively and learning the exercises you will be doing after your surgery.
After your surgery your surgeon will have specific protocols to follow. Nash has built up a great rapport working with local and city based orthopaedic surgeons and is up to date with current post-operative protocols. He will assist you to make your post-op recovery as smooth as possible.
Common surgeries we will treat include:-
- Joint replacement i.e. total knee, total hip, total shoulder
- Knee i.e. ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, meniscectomy, lateral release
- Shoulder – rotator cuff repair, acromioplasty, stabilisation, arthroscopic release, biceps tenodesis
- Arthroscopies i.e. hip, knee, ankle, shoulder
- Spinal surgery i.e. laminectomy, disc replacement, spinal fusion, foraminotomy, discectomy